tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 19 01:47:20 1996

Newbie

Well you got yourself another new member of the tlhIngan-Hol
mailing list. I've been lying low for a few days but now that I
have a question for you guys I though I might pop it in.
<BTW, ask me any questions you would wish to know, heheh that I
can answer>
How would one say <as a tagline>
Incarceration... which could ruin your vacation
in tlhIngan? (I'm sure anyone who's listended to the Conversation
Klingon tape would recognize this quote. Perhaps you could
translate
Klingons do not ruin good food.
 speaking about cooking.
for the first one, I was thinking of the word for jail for
<incarceration> but jail gives the idea of an actual place rather
than just the thought of having your freedom taken...
  I would like the probability (which is what makes this a
somewhat funny tagline) of the CHANCE of it ruining your
vacation... it COULD ruin your vacation...
Thanks a lot.
You can e-mail me at
[email protected] or (I think)
[email protected]