tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 27 18:17:42 1996

Nick Nicholas Address Change

Dear Everybody,

I am writing you all to notify you that (a) I am now back in Australia after
7 months' absence, and back on-line after two months' absence; (b) my time
on speech.language.unimelb.edu.au is running out, so please from now on
direct all your correspondence to me to the address this message originates
from.

Those of you to whom a more extensive email is owned will be receiving it
within the week. It is good to be back! Thank you for your attention.
--
ki egeire arga ta sthqia ta qlimmena;    Nick Nicholas. Ling., Univ. Melbourne.
   san ahdoni pou se nuxtia anoijiata     [email protected]

Back to archive top level