tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 12 14:50:27 1996

TKD

        Are there any plans to release an updated version of TKD?  checking
the copyright date I have 1992.  I'd really like one with the addendum mixed
in with the rest of the dictionary (I keep forgetting to check there for
words) and there is probally quite a few words/phrases/rules that HolQed
(sp?) could add.  (Besides, my copy is starting to look beaten up.  I don't
write a lot (yet) but I do try to translate what I see.)

        Also, this Klingon Encyclopedia promised at the start of the book,
that's vaporware correct?

Thanks,
        Adam

P.S.  Is there a klingon speaking IRC channel?

Back to archive top level