tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 11 22:40:12 1996

Re: KLBC Preguntas

>>>3. Ditto for wall.  There doesn't seem to be a word for "wall" in TKD
>>>so how would you get the idea across?
>
>~mark writes:
>>Another one we've missed.  Consider "Som."
>
>As applied to starships and other naval vessels, "hull" is specifically
>the *outer* wall of the vessel; interior walls are "bulkheads", a word
>that isn't in TKD.

{veH} means "boundary."  I could interpret that as a fence instead of a wall.
 I really do not know what {HeS} of {qIbHeS} means since I cannot extract it
out from the longer word.

In conclusion, I second the motion for getting an answer from MO for more
"wish list" items, still including "wall."

peHruS

Back to archive top level