tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 07 18:22:03 1996

This is the wrong place for this letter....

I'm sorry to waste bandwidth with this letter, but I have tried sending
letters to [email protected] and I haven't gotten a response.  I can't
leave this list! I subscribed to it from an account on another machine,
and now we have switched machines and I lost the other account.  All my
mail is forwarded to the new account.  The listserver won't let me
unsubscribe from this account.  Please unsubscribe me!
jIQoS
-Paul

Back to archive top level