tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 25 09:28:31 1996

Re: Greetings

David Trimboli wrote:

> December 24, 1996 7:36 PM, jatlh Eduardo Fonseca:
>
> > Greetings, or can I say nuqneH'a'?
>
> Well, however {nuqneH} is used, it's not a noun, so you can't put {-'a'} on
> it.
>
> Welcome to the list!  By now, you've probably heard me go on about KLBC and
> the KLI website and all that.  If you haven't, let me know.
>
> batlh tlhIngan Hol Daghojjaj!
>
> --
> SuStel
> Beginners' Grammarian
> Stardate 96983.4

	Thank you David. I'm waiting the Klingon Dictionay arrive to
understand a little bit more of tlhingan-Hol. For instance, it's very
difficult for me to understand, but I'll try to learn the tlhingan-Hol
grammarian and the phrase's construction (I didn't understand how it
works yet - The subject, verb and object).

Qa'pla dup

--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
[email protected]

Back to archive top level