tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 19 06:07:03 1996

RE:Elbow Strike

Since there is no word (yet) for elbow. I decided to recast elbow strike
into - bent arm strike.
based on what I have read in TKD bent arm is - DeS SIHta'.  If this is
incorrect please inform me
what would be correct as  bent arm.

Next mup is the verb strike.  I need it to become a noun strike would
mupghach work?

The previous suggestions are ok but since I have recast the term of elbow
strike to mean bent arm strike they don't seem to work.

Now to head any complaints off, I discussed with my students:  "If I ask
you to show me a bent arm strike what would you do?"  They all 100% of 150
students I asked showed me one of the 5 elbow strikes that I teach.  So I
know this recast is intelligble for my audience.\

Qapla'
may'qal ro' - ghojmoHwI'

Back to archive top level