tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 18 11:29:18 1996

Re: Dr. Okrand Speaks

> Like you are the only "TRUE LOVER" of tlhIngan Hol.  While I haven't "thrown"
> my life into tlhIngan Hol, I am far from a NEWBIE.  One of the PERKS of having
> Windows 95 and the Microsoft Network is access to Paramounts Star Trek
> Continuum.  There hasn't been much activity on the list and I was "MEAGER"
> in my entries.  And I don't need your or anyone's permission to use the
> service
> I pay for.  Okrand can respond or not respond as he likes.  Paramount put him
> on the network and he "ASKED" for input.

jIQochbe'.
MO Dajatlhchugh yIjatlh.
While he is responding to you (and others appearantly) this is a good
oppertunity to squeek in out "wish list" into our interaugatives.

david
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level