tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 15 08:18:22 1996

Newsletter & Archives

Seeing as I have been procrastinating on learning tlhIngan Hol for the
last couple of years, I decided to give myself a 'push.'  I volunteered
to write a column in our ship's new newsletter. (First Issue this January)

I have been saving selected entries from this mailing list as reference
but the volume of data is growing rapidly.  I was wondering if anyone
else was keeping an archive of the pertinent
data/decisions/conventions/content/etc. ???

Secondly:  If anyone else has been doing something similar to what I have
undertaken, I would appreciate any tips they have gleaned.

Qapl'

Back to archive top level