tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 14 23:29:14 1996

Re: KLBC: holy man

> KSRP's translation of Hamlet, in which the
> priest was referred to as *lalDan 'utlh*, meaning "religion officer".

	THAT sounds good to me.  I'll run with that, unless there are
other suggestions.

> If instead, what is meant is a religious person, then, perhaps, *lalDan
> ghajbogh nuv* (Did I say this correctly SuStel?), meaning "person who has
> religion" would work.

	Again, sounds like one of the parishoners, and not the man up
front.  I like <lalDan 'utlh>.

 / _ \                                   \         ** Andrew Netherton **
 \__)|        "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"         \ __     jo'Sqa, tlhIngan SuvwI'
     \      I came, I saw my cousin.      |(_ \   Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level