tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 10 21:47:22 1996

KLBC: Houses

	How would one talk about the House that they belong to?  When (in
the near future, after my conquest of Earth) my name is an expression of
pure honour, how will my worshipers say "House jo'Sqa"?  Would it simply
be <juH jo'Sqa>?

	In which case, would these be acceptable?

	<juH jo'Sqa vItoy' vIneH>
	I want to serve House jo'Sqa.

	<juH jo'Sqa vItoy'meH vIyIn>
	I live in order to serve House jo'Sqa.

 / _ \                                   \         ** Andrew Netherton **
 \__)|        "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"         \ __     jo'Sqa, tlhIngan SuvwI'
     \      I came, I saw my cousin.      |(_ \   Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level