tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 06 12:46:36 1996

RE: ST5 Transcript: (was Re: KLBC: lut)

I would like to apologise to all persons who have disagreed with
me on the transcription of ST5. Clearly I was either in an
altered state or suffering from some variation of
multipersonality disorder when I wrote that transcription, or
perhaps the file became corrupted and the computer made up what
is now in my transcription without my help.

Yeah.

That's the ticket.

So, anyway, I'll go back and work on it again and perhaps
together we can find a better transcription. At this point, I'm
beginning to doubt that I'll make ANY useful contributions to
this, but I will try.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level