tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 06 08:44:55 1996

unsubscribing

folks, i know you're tired of hearing from people who don't want to be
on the list, and i certainly don't  want  to upset anyone, but i have to
tell you that i have tried every variation on a theme of unsubscribing
suggested to both humanoids and klingons alike, and for hte life of me,
i cann't get  unsubscribed to this list. what i guess i'm nhoping is
that the gods will hear my plea and that somehow magically i will
disapperae from teh list, since appealing to the human  caretakers (or
their machine equivalents) doesn't  seem t owork!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back to archive top level