tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 03 16:39:35 1996

GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW

The UNSUBSCRIBE command did not work.  I have not changed my e-mail name.  I
cannot get disconnected from this list.

If the administrators or list keepers or Faklar or somebody doesn't take
notice, I will be forced to use a disruptor e-mail and obliterate this list.

Thanks to all who initially welcomed me here.......it was fun, but there are
simply too many messages coming into my in-box at my present location.   :-)

(I'm serious......if I get stuck here, I'm gonna start spamming until
somebody takes notice and pulls the plug on my account.)

Back to archive top level