tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 03 09:25:52 1996

Re: Glottal stop ['] question(s)

> Please respond directly to my address as I usually consolidate
> this list and read it on the weekend.

	ghobe'!!  Please respond to the list - some of us have been
wondering the same thing.  (The description in TKD helps, but it's still
quite confusing.  Any of the BGs care to write up a tutorial?)

  / _ \                                     \        ** Andrew Netherton **
  \__)|         "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"          \ __    University of Waterloo
      \       I came, I saw my cousin.       |(_ \      Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level