tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 02 12:22:04 1996

Re: KLBC: Re: Hamlet

> > The original one thousand hardbound, numbered copies of HAMLET are almost
> > all sold.
>
> Aaaaaarggghhhhhhh!!!
>
> *Hamlet* vIneH!
> I want "Hamlet"!
> (I don't actually like Shakespeare, but that's probably just because he
> doesn't translate well into English.)

majQa'! <Hamlet> vIje'pu' 'ach vIlaDlaHbe'. <Christmas>vaD pol be'wI'.

nom <http://www.kli.org> yISuch.

> Huch *American* vIghajbe'.
> I haven't got any American money.

<credit card> DaghajnIS.

SKI: Best get to the KLI homepage with someones credit-card SHARPISH !!

nI'jaj yInlIj, 'ej batlh bIHeghjaj.

Qorbeq

--

|  http://www.parallel.demon.co.uk   | reH jIghojtaH --- "Always learning" |