tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 02 12:01:19 1996

RE: KLBC: interrogative punctuation

> I like your thinking, but it really doesn't work.  (At least you're not
> barging into a room and shouting "What do you want?")

	So, instead of worrying what kind of a greeting to use, I should
just state what I want, and assume that people will pay me attention, like
they rightfully should?  :) (Yeah, that sounds more Klingon.)

  / _ \                                     \        ** Andrew Netherton **
  \__)|        "VENI, VIDI, vIvIng"          \ __    University of Waterloo
      \       I came, I saw, I whined.       |(_ \      Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level