tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 30 11:39:14 1996

commendation

I am making a commendation for my Master Instructor to present to him at a
Martial Arts Seminar he is coming to town to give.  He is an avid STAR TREK Fan
and I wanted to give him a certificate I designed.

I have the following:

John Pellegrini naDvam naDtaH SovDajvaD Hub'eghlI' je' nobaDaj yajtaH
tera'nganpu'

This Commendation praises John Pellegrini for his knowledge of the Science of
Self Defense and his great gift of understanding Terrans.

This is open to all not the Grammar people.

please send suggestions to [email protected]

Qapla'
pIn'a' batlhro'

Back to archive top level