tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 28 05:19:44 1996

Re: "which?" as adjective

A.Appleyard writes:
>I suppose that "which ship?" could be {nuq 'oHbogh Duj'e'}, and "which
>captain?" could be {nuq ghaHbogh HoD'e'}.

Interesting idea.  I sort of like it, but it doesn't really seem to have
the same meaning (i.e. one particular ship out of a group) that the word
"which" carries.  {-bogh} on a pronoun still bothers me, though.

And it probably ought to be {'Iv ghaHbogh HoD'e'}.

-- Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist

Back to archive top level