tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 27 17:40:15 1996

RE: postal course

I'm a newbie here as well.  Just out of curiosity, what have your
Canadian students been doing?  I can send you a cheque for the postage
but I know of no one selling U.S. stamps in Toronto.  I am _very_
interested in the course.
--
...jeff
MailSig 1.7 - When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the

Back to archive top level