tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 27 17:02:51 1996

KLBC: BG has missed some posts

Oif.

I found out when I logged in today that mailserver I run the list through
took a lightning bolt about 5:00 AM EST this morning.  When the sysadmin got
in at 9:00, the machine was brought back up, and my account was re-created.

Unfortunately, I have no mail from the list for all of today.

If you sent something to KLBC, PLEASE either re-send it, or send it directly
to me at [email protected].

If you do re-post, please wait until at least 8:30 EST tonight, though... I
tried to re-subscribe to the list, and it said I was already ON the list...
but I have received no mail... so... this post is a test to see if I really
am or not.  If I don't receive it, I will unsubscribe and re-subscribe right
away, so anything sent after 8:30, I will get for sure.

Anything sent directly to me is guaranteed to get to me.

Sorry about this, folks.. :(

--tQ

---
HoD trI'Qal, tlhIngan wo' Duj lIy So' ra'wI'
Captain T'rkal, Commander IKV Hidden Comet
Klingon speaker and net junkie!
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH... qatlh HaghtaH Qanqor HoD???
monlI'bogh tlhInganbe' yIvoqQo'!  SoHvaD monlI' trI'Qal...

Back to archive top level