tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 25 19:16:20 1996

Re: KLBC help with introduction

First I would like to say thank you for the assistance, trI'Qal HoD. As
for my sig:

>>| Dargh QaQ, juH Doj |

>"Good tea, impresive home?"

This was my attempt at translating one of Worf's lines from TNG. There
was an episode where Worf and the rest of the away team were served tea
by what appeared to be an elderly couple, the only survivors of an
attack that had wiped out all life on their planet. Worf looks up and
sees everyone watching him, and awkwardly tries to make small talk. His
exact line, I believe, was "Good tea, nice house." I was unable to find
a Klingon word for nice, so I used *Doj* I thought that would be a more
"Klingon" thing to say...

Qapla'
Qetlh

--