tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 20 12:54:13 1996

Re: Hat tuj

Agneau Belanyek ghItlhpu':

... etc ...

> munuQ 'oH.  tujviS muD, jiQaplaHbe'. jituQHa'moHchu' je
> janwi' SuSHom munob bIng jiQong.
>
> agneau
> (I am a newbie - please comment on any errors)

I'm a newbie too !

My only comment (as I'm not a grammarian) would be to make sure that you use
capitalisation in the right places. For example, there is no
romanised-Klingon letter "i", it's "I". I know it seems a little picky but
(as I've just found from reading your message) it's actually easier to read
with the correct capitalisation, as well as having the correct meaning !!
(e.g. {Qup} is a verb meaning "be young" wheras {qup} is a noun meaning
"elder" ... how's that for contrast ?? :-)

nI'jaj yInlIj 'ej batlh bIHeghjaj.

Rob

--

|      www.parallel.demon.co.uk      |          "Still a newbie!"          |