tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 15 23:06:01 1996

Re: Reply to: Re: KLBC: History....

qaSDI' 96-08-16 00:08:47 EDT, Qagh vay'.

> Dear Bob,
>       So far everything looks good, and I do mean good.  Unless the boss
> changes the schedule, we are on for Friday the 23rd.  I'm keeping my finger

> crossed.  Among other parts as well, I'm going to go buy the grease tonite.

> I hope we dont use the whole bottle.  hehehehe
>                                                              Wet and
Dripping,

                                                                       Barbie

Qaghchu'qu' vay'!  Do'Ha'!  qa'meH vIttlhegh jatlhbe'chugh ghaH vaj batlh
Heghbe'!  jI'IjlI' . . .

(wejpuH.  Do you know how hard it is to read {jI'IjlI'} on AOL's stupid sans
serif mail font?!?)

SuStel
Stardate 96624.9

Back to archive top level