tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 15 22:19:42 1996

Re: Reply to: Re: KLBC: History....

At 09:08 PM 8/15/96 -0700, you wrote:

>Dear Bob,
>
>     So far everything looks good, and I do mean good.  Unless the boss
changes the schedule, we are on for Friday the 23rd.  I'm keeping my finger
crossed.  Among other parts as well, I'm going to go buy the grease tonite.
I hope we dont use the whole bottle.  hehehehe

>                                                            Wet and Dripping,
>

>                                                                      Barbie

Uhhhh... nuqjatlh?

           Eric Koske, Register Data Systems, Register Communications

            WPGA AM 980, FM 100.9, and TV Channel 58  Macon, Georgia
         Computer Tech, Tech Support, Archbishop of Phones, Programmer
              1619 Forsyth St., Macon, GA  31210     (912)745-5858
                      http://www.hom.net/~regcomm/wpgatv/

Back to archive top level