tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 07 20:30:16 1996

Re: TKD Question

~mark wrote:
>beHwI"av wrote:

>>HIja'
>>DojghachHa' poQ DIvI'Hol (English demands unimportance)
>
>Remember, -Ha' always comes right after the verb, and -ghach is a type-9
>suffix. It would have to be DojHa'ghach.  Or potlhHa'ghach.  Or
>potlhbe'ghach.  And maybe even ramqu'ghach, if you wanted to be sneaky. :)

Let me get this right, I used the suffix {-ghach} in a correct way? (Not
meaning the order of the suffixes.) Could you privately explain what it
does, or were I can find it in the TKD?

>If you were feeling anti-ghachish at the time, you can also say that DIvI'
>Hol requires that one consider unimportant things, or that things be
>trivial, using sentence-as-object constructions.

I couldn't actually find {-ghach} in the TKD, I thought it was used to turn
verbs into nouns, that's why I put the {-Ha'} after {-ghach}

>~mark

Qapla'

beHwI"av

Back to archive top level