tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 05 15:41:30 1996

Re: indicating age

> Is there canon for indicating age?  {wa'maH Hut jIH} seems too much of an
> English idiom, that's why I didn't use it.  I like your {wa'maH Hut ben
> jIbogh} though.  {qaStaHvIS wa'maH Hut DIS jIyIn} sounds too complicated,
> in my opinion.

There's nothing canon, but here's a suggestion:

wa'maH Soch tera' DIS vIghaj    [I have seventeen earth-years]

Qapla'
Daniel
 Daniel Peter Noll                    [email protected]
 Truth-Seeker                       http://mailhost.net/~fprefect
 Chaos have gone too far, the reason for termination in two days.