tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 28 14:26:17 1996

Netlife at the Electronic Telegraph does it again!

I wrote to Netlife at the Electronic Telegraph about a week ago and told the
editor of the column about the KLI edition of Hamlet.  I knew he hated Star
Trek and, especially, the KLI so I figured he would have to put it in his
column last Friday.  It worked!  The following is from the Netlife column
for Friday, April 26, 1996.  I love it when a plan comes togeather...

  Something is rotten...

   [IMAGE] Grown men and women who should have better things to do with
   their time have wasted many valuable Earth hours translating
   Shakespeare's Hamlet into Klingon. The much-reviled (by NetLife
   anyway) Klingon Language Institute has issued a bound volume of the
   work, which has the English on the left and the Klingon on the right,
   and an analysis of the play's themes from a Klingon perspective. It'll
   be on the National Curriculum before you know it. The KLI's home page
   is at http://www.kli.org/

I'll also add that his description is basically the one I used.

A little free advertising never hurt anyone or anything. 8^)

David Bibb
David Bibb [email protected]

Back to archive top level