tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 15 14:58:00 1996

Re: indexing all Klingon words was: Re: Is it out there?

A while ago, macheq wrote:

>I even have an idea of a new project for the KLI:
>It could be called CAT (Computer Assisted tlhIngan-Hol).
>
>With the aid of Computer make a list of
>all possible words in Klingon
>by joining roots with all possible affixes.
>
>That will create word we don't even dream of now.

I think this program would be pretty good as far as making new words go, but,
what would be the point of having so many new words if they are not
official/unapproved by Okrand?

Qapla'
Thiago Miranda
(Working on a name howse sound chIa'ghu' ?)

Back to archive top level