tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 13 06:42:05 1996

Re: qaSovlu' jIneH & KLBC

>Oh, really? A TV show has to be completely and fully thought out and
>developed before it's worthy of your respect? Nothing is perfect. In any
>case, if you don't like Star Trek, why learn Klingon?
>
>Here's a tip--don't read Phil Farrand's Nitpicker's Guides. You'd probably
>have a heart attack.

I love it, I got it while still at school and read it during that days
classes, very funny. Did you like the tests and do you nitpick now you've
read the book? I find Data (the actor who plays him, who's name I forgotten
and remembered, Brent Spiner(sp?)) makes a lot of "It's" and comunicator
mistakes!

Qapla'

Daniel

Back to archive top level