tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 05 11:20:49 1996

Hellooooo!!!

	pongwIj 'oH qeylIS'e', but they all callme Ordaz or just Lobo. For closest
friends I'm "old Lobo". I'm doing the Postal Course via e-mail with mr.
Barron (er... that soundz p'lite; ain't think a Klingon should sound that
way. I don't need 2 B "polite" to show my respect to him. He's got it).
Apart from being some kindda lurker, I've got A LOT of things to do apart
from I-net; so, I come 'round once or twice a week. BTW, my English stinks
'cause I learnt it by
myself (by intercepting Fed-subspace transmissions). Yep, I'm crazy. And I'm
"Spanish"; well, you all will know I'm a Klingon, uh? But 'till I can tell
anyone "your mother's face stinks like a targh's ass", I'm afraid my Klingon
will be scarcely show (don't worry, the day will come!). Hope you laughed.
Honest.
	More things: You can reachme on IRC in Finland (funet), as "Lobo_109",
"Troubles", "Troublema" or the very ultimate "Ordaz". E-mail-me for dating,
or hang 'round 'ere on Fri or Sat. Here's always late at night. As I said,
E-mail-me!
	Another one thing (OK, two): I'm buildin'-up The Fery First Klingon
Homepage... in Spanish. Any help, welcomed. Human sacrifices accepted. Well,
serious: Giva hand if you can, any way.	The other thing is some kindda
manual 'bout me (if women had this...!). 'Twill show you what I mean each
time my bumpy forehead and my piece of Klingon nose come-up.

'Ere U have:

}}:~|  	It's me lookin' nice

}}:~\ 	It's me sayin' "sure, me too!"

}}:~)	It's me lookin' silly ( I mean, smilin' )

}}:~[	It's me... granky

}}:~(	It's me "UNHAPPY" ( hope you hadn't bother'd me! )

}}:�| 	It's me with Terran nose

}}:~? 	It's me wondering what a hell's up

}};~] 	It's me sayin' "gal, wanna nice guy?" It drives'em crazy, literally.
They run away cryin'

}}*~[	It's me and my black eye after last Saturday's fight; no Romulans left
4 U ( ho,ho,ho )

}}8~|	It's me and my readin' glasses. I never use 'em. They read theirselves.

}}:~� 	It's me whistlin' ( will it be right-written??? I didn't mean
WRESTLING, anyway! )

}}:~�	It's me with my coffee cup. You know, I get granky without my coffee...

}}:~ 	It's me with my mouth shut

	Well, folks; next day, more... I hope!

P.S.: If there's any Spanish, Spanish-speakin'/talkin'/writin'/whatever out
there, E-mail me. There is no beggin' in my Klingon; but, you know, do it.

Back to archive top level