tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 03 03:50:02 1996

Re: Hamlet Press Release

[Quoting Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen]

> If you're willing, I'd like to take that a step further.  Below is a copy of the
> press release we've been sending out.  If you'd like to help us publicize Hamlet
> feel free to print it out and send copies to your local newspapers and
> television stations.  This will be a great help, particularly for those of you
> outside the USA.  Hamlet is a tremendous accomplishment for the KLI, help us to
> proclaim its existence to the world.
>
> Thanks for your assitance,

I will save this press release and see what I can do. I'll post it in
some local echomail area's here in Holland (that's for sure) and maybe
I can get it into KIJK, a monthly popular scientific magazine here in
the Netherlands. I know someone who works for that magazine. How
knows...? KIJK does quite a lot with Star Trek (there have been some
articles, even a very small one about the fact that there are people
that actually do something with the Klingon language). I think there
is a change.

--
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet