tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 16 07:34:49 1995

Callendar software -- for Klingons

jupwI'pu'

I just got an update to my favorite ShareWare calendar program,
Almanac for Windows. While I have not explored the feature yet,
the manual describes a file which can be modified in order to
make all the menu commands and other words which appear on the
program be whatever you want them to be. This feature was
invented for foreign language support and they supply example
files for several langauges.

Klingon isn't one of them, but they describe how to easily
create one. vItobta''DI' Saja'.

charghwI'
--

 \___