tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 30 09:45:52 1995

B'ETORs BBS

Hello,

I'm starting a BBS of my own, titled (orriginally!) B'ETORs BBS.
What I was wondering, is if all you Klingon speakers, would contribute to
helping me add lots of klingon language to the menus.
I'm not very good at the language myself so I can't figure out things like
Files Menu and Games Menu.
So, if someone could tell me how to say words like:
 logoff, main menu, files menu, games menu, message menu etc.
then I would be very gratefull (obviously any approximations e.g menu which
contains the file options. are also welcome...I could't translate it to
argue anyway.

Thanx,

Qapla' - Karl

P.S  If anyone can think of a better name, then you're welcome to suggest
     it.

Back to archive top level