tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 23 09:29:11 1995

ACT NOW

I'm making an exception today and sending an English post.  I apologize in
advance because this is off-topic, and particularly irrelevant to those who
are not in the U.S.A.  You can flame me by email but let's not clutter the
list with it.  I just thought this timely and important and am trying to
get word out to the widest possible range of the net community.  Here is
a forwarded message:

<Headers deleted>

**** Forwarded Message Follows ****
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 21:54:38 -0500
>From: "L. Daniel York" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: URGENT - Action Alert: Stop S. 314

NH Sierrans,
I realize we're all being bombarded with problems with *environmental*
legislation... but here's a really BAD bill that could drastically affect
the e-mail communication medium we're currently using.  If any of you can
spare a moment to just send in a fax... it would be a great help!  This
bill (S.314) could severely alter the Internet as we know it.
Thanks,
Dan