tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 20 07:41:48 1995

KKB: SIvwI' wIjwI' update

Just a quick note: With some tips from Nick, I've updated my SIvwI'
wIjwI' story, both in its HTML version and Visual Basic executable.
If you think the Klingon stinks still 1) blame me, not Nick and
2) sorry, but I'm not going to keep editing it.

Feedback is welcome (especially praise), however, as I'll probably
have more stories about wIjwI' to tell.

	Curious wIjwI' is at:

	http://www.apertus.com/~joela/george

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*

Back to archive top level