tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 12 22:32:22 1995

Hamlet Progress Report

Jeremy asks for a progress report on Hamlet.

I finished in October, so nyuh :-) .
Guido finished in February.
Mark and Holtej are tag-team proofreading; they've done up to the end of
II 1, detoured through III 1, and are now close to the end of II 2. The
proofreading process is tme-consuming, and weeks usually go by before
Mark resurfaces with his critiques de jour; but the critiques made are
essential to our work, and make the languag usage in the play a lot more
responsible.

Incidentally, now that mon capitain is back, I strongly recommend that
Mark allocate more time to Hamlet; qaStaHvIS DISvam'e', Qu' wIrInnISmoH.

--
*    Nick Nicholas, Linguistics, University of Melbourne, Australia      *

Back to archive top level