tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 10 14:19:12 1995

Re: I miss Scrabble {{:~(

>What happened to the Scrabble game?  Anyone seen Mark Whiteacre lately?
>
>I was starting to really enjoy it... Even if I *still* can't find my
>dictionary again.
>
>Perhaps he's on spring break.
>
>------------------
>chuQun, lost on alt.devilbunnies

Yeah, Me too. I know he get busy, so maybe he didn't have time this week???

Oh, it's MAtt not Mark. ;-)

I down loaded the devilbunnies FAQs, but haven't read them yet. Just what
IS IT ????

thanks

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay'
                                          - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver       [email protected]

Back to archive top level