tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 08 06:29:11 1995

Re: please send me the info re tlhIngan-Hol list again

I'm replying to the list, instead of to you personally, since these are
certainly FAQs, and I may as well distribute the information while I
can.

>   (1) The info re now to subscribe and unsubscribe and how to access
> tlhIngan-Hol's archives etc that new members of tlhIngan-Hol get;

Send a message to [email protected], that reads (in the BODY):

	get tlhIngan-Hol welcome

At least, I -think- that will work. :)

And that should give you everything you want. The archives are available
both on the web (http://www.kli.org), and via ftp (at ftp.kli.org).

>   (2) The email address of whoever currently manages tlhIngan-Hol's
> subscriber list;

[email protected]

>   (3) The email address of the current editor of HolQeD periodical.

[email protected], or [email protected].

[And goes off to write a 'how do you find out things from the KLI' document,
or simuar, that goes over how to get various information, etc]

									-WW

Back to archive top level