tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 29 06:23:15 1995

Another Klingon Home page...

Now, instead of NO Home Page, I have multiple pages.
Prodigy has opened the gates, and now those of us on Prodigy
can put pages up.  Here is the pointer to my first effort
(pure text so far):

	    http://pages.prodigy.com/MN/xseg61a/mrklingon.html

It has some a few things from me and will point you to the online
phrasebook (I HAVEN'T BEEN EXACTLY OVERWHELMED WITH SUGGESTED PHRASES,
BTW... doesn't ANYONE have suggestions? ) , Vulcan Dictionary....

AND....it has, a NEW story about Curious wIjwI' being sent to the
store for some "whitener" for the Klingon with the Yellow Helmet's
qa'vIn. [and no, wIjwI' isn't too sure what qa'vIn is, either]

       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*
     [email protected] |    GEnie:j.anderson71 | Prodigy: xseg61a
                **** http://www.apertus.com/~joela  ****

Back to archive top level