tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 28 13:18:42 1995

Re: IRCs and batlh'etlhmey

>2) Jim Boniface has made an EXCELLENT batlh'etlh (batleH) 1/4 inch
>aluminum, 110cm long x 28 cm tall. He made it from a description I sent him.
>I dont know if he is up to selling them commercially (he will reply to this
>soon enough).  He has quoted me a very resonable price but I will let
>him give you more detail.

  I'm glad you like it David, if anyone else wants one, I can make them,
but the price depends on how many you want. I'm not doing this through a
company, and I don't plan on going into the batlh'etlhmey business (well, if
enough people want them maybe) but as David can vouch for they do turn out
quite nice, the one I sent him does not have an edge on it because it is
made out of inexpensive alum (5052 for those who know) which in turn will
bend without ALOT of effort (dropping it won't bend it, it is unlikely that
if it is swung around and launched that is would bend, but hitting a tree
full force would screw it up pretty good) I can make stainless steel ones,
but the material alone is in the triple digit cash range.

 If you're intrested,  leave me email privately. If everyone wants only one,
then maybe there will be enough of you that it will lower the price (if
they're all made at once.)

   Qapla!

  Jim Boniface
[email protected]