tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 23 14:50:32 1995

qIb mughwI'paq / Galactic Phrasebook

As I think I mentioned(?), I've put a "galactic phrasebook" online to
replace the mughwI' (take a look if you're a Web surfer.  The URL is
below).  This tool is based off of an extremely simple string search
on a text file "database" (Klingon/English entry pairs.).

Meanwhile I am soliciting for and will happily accept phrases for
inclusion in the phrasebook.

I'd prefer

    1) not from the tapes or TKD, (I can put some in, but I want this to
	    be more original material)
    2) within reasonably tasteful bounds (don't worry about this too
	much.  Its MY taste, if I don't like it, I won't use it).
    3) Something silly or
    4) useful.

I'll probably include a real attempt at "have a nice day," and the
jokier "kill me now" line.  But simple, real sentences or phrases
are what I am in the market for - i.e. so people who come across this
can find out how to say "happy birthday" or whatever.

  -=--=-=-=-=

MEDIA ALERT!!!

On another note - If anyone out there reads/gets the LA Times, be on
the lookout for an article about "Cool Web Pages" that mentions
my company, Apertus.

Apparently (I'm told) a senior company officer was interviewed because
of my Web page.  In fact, I guess it was the fact that "fun personal
pages" could attract such attention was WHY we got to KEEP our personal
pages here.

	Joel.

[who is just happy the company didn't say "He's doing WHAT?!?! He's OUTTA HERE!"]

       *mIghtaHghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ! roj yInej 'ej  yItlha'*
     [email protected] |    GEnie:j.anderson71 | Prodigy: xseg61a
                **** http://www.apertus.com/~joela  ****

Back to archive top level