tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 13 07:12:27 1995

Hello

Hi,

This is my first attempt at speaking (ok, writing) tlhIngan Hol to people
who actually understand it, so I'm adding what I ment to say in English.

lIH'egh HIchaw'

Elizabeth pongwI' 'ach Liz SuponglaH pong tlhIngan QaQ 'e' vI tu'pa'
cha'maH wa' DISmeywIlaw' 'ej ghog'a'wIlI' jIH

Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz until I find a good Klingon
name. I am around twenty-one years old, and I am a college student.

(I need a better way to say college, adding 'a' to ghogwI' sounds like
I'm saying "big student")

Peace and Long Life,                                         [email protected]
Liz

Back to archive top level