tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 30 21:19:07 1995

KLBC

                       Subject:                               Time:11:49 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          KLBC                                   Date:1/30/95

KLBC
I am attempting (with small bites) to feed my hunger in learning this
language.  I have been reading Musashi's  book of five rings (spheres)
vagh moQmey paq
My abilities in exacting sentance structure bits in English leads to
frustration in obtaining correct structure in tlIngan Hol so...:

He SuvtaH batlh yIn SuvwI' Hevam tlha'
DIch yIra'wI' Hevam tlha' qeqqu'nISchu'taH
ej Hevam tlha' negh SovnIStaH

Hopefully I said:
The course of honorable fighting is the warriors' way of life.
Commanders in particular  must practice this way, and soldiers also must know
this way of life.

Back to archive top level