tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 21 14:30:49 1995

Re: law'/puS

> vlta'pu'be' !!!  <- Bart Simpson was a Klingon
> Steve Weaver     [email protected]

I have seen this sooooo many times...

Mr. Weaver, please correct this little thing you do at the end.  Your
little quote obviously comes from the Addendum, and your first two
characters are vee-ell. (vl).  This obviously needs to be vee-eye (vI, as
in the verb prefix, I-him/her/it).  This isn't your fault; the font used
in the appendix doesn't distinguish the two very well.  However, the one
on the machine I use to read my email *does*, and I was beginning to
wonder if anyone was ever going to correct you. {{:)

--HoD trI'Qal

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level