tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 19 05:35:22 1995

Re: "Klinzhai" font

According to Lyle Miller:

> Great! Can I see them? Touch them? Love them?...
>
> Can I get a faxed copy or a hard copy?
>
> Whatever...
>
> I must see them. I have cash...

Look, if you want a really fine Klingon font, just contact Dr.
Lawrence Schoen (angghal.aol.com) who participates regularly on
this list. He has made a beautiful Klingon font available for
both PC and Macintosh in both TrueType and PostScript. It
includes two different fonts, mapping one to lowercase and the
other to uppercase on your keyboard.

I personally prefer the uppercase font, since it maps to the
Okrandian alphabet and has the Okudan appearance, while the
lowercase font maps to the English alphabet and looks cool, but
has nothing to do with Okuda's sets in the movies or TV.

> > Alan Anderson                    Delco Electronics
> > -.-. --.-       Service Test Equipment Engineering
> > .-- -... ----. .-. ..- ..-.  System Software Group

charghwI'
--

 \___