tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 18 09:53:57 1995

KLBC, warriors wear?

Well, after surfacing from my first plunge into the public forum,
I'm ready for more.  QaghmeywIj tIlughmoH.

1.  nIvnav lutuQ tlhIngan SuvwI'pu' 'a'?

2.  nIvnav tuQ malth 'a'?

3.  HIp tuQHa'moHdI' malth neq tuQ ghaH?

4.  QongtaHvIS nuq tuQ malth?

     (1. "Do Klingon warriors wear pajamas?"--Do they? And may I
assume that the Klingon equivalent for pajamas is singular and
therefore the prefix <lu-> is ok to use?
      2.  "Does Maltz wear pajamas?"
      3.  "After Maltz takes off his uniform, what does he wear?"--Is
"Maltz" as the subject in the right place or should it go where I have
put "ghaH"?
      4.  "What does Maltz wear while he is sleeping?"
      5.  Pajamas?! *giggle, giggle*

Qapla', rIn {{8-)

Back to archive top level