tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 12 13:54:53 1995

KLBC How is this?

	nuqneH,
	 I was practicing the other day, and came up with this. I would be
very thankful if someone could check them for grammar:

		muleSpu' lom.
                muleghpu' 'oH.
                muleghpu' neH!
                mulegh 'oH 'e' vIchaw'laHbe'!
                vaj 'oH vIHoH rIntaH.

	I have some questions also. In the last line, is it all right that I
switched from using the -pu' to using rIntaH? Is the -laHbe' ok for 'could'nt'?
Should I have used laHHa'? Thank you for all of your help.

				Qapla'
                                   achghuQ

Back to archive top level