tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 11 14:23:14 1995

Re: Mythology?

>Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 11:11:10 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: [email protected] (David Barron)

>I recently uploaded to the ftpo site a myth of qeylIS called qeylIs.txt.
>It should be available as soon as the administrator reviews it and puts it
>in the proper directory.

Um... I don't see anything by that name or anything like that name in the
incoming directory.  Nor any text file that looks like a myth of Kahless.
I don't know what happened; maybe it didn't get here.

>SOON, I HOPE!

Hey, I can't work with what ain't there.  In general, if you're uploading,
*PLEASE* either put your name in an explanatory file (or include
explanations within the file you upload), or send email so we know what's
coming in and from whom and what it is and what it does and if it's
copyrighted and whom to ask.

~mark

Back to archive top level