tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 05 16:33:21 1995

Re: How in the hell

>Excuse me. I'm a tad bit iritated. Some moron subscribed me to
>this mailing list. Could the admin either unsubscribe me, or tell me
>how to unsubscribe.

Good luck, many of us have been trying to unsubscribe and nobody will allow
it. We've been told (I don't know if it was a joke or not) that we have to
ask in Klingon. I'm getting to the point that if someone doesn't either take
me off the list or tell the proper procedure how (I've tried several of the
normal unsub methods) I'm going to start mail-bombing the damned list until
someone takes note of it and forcibly removes me for it. I'm really getting
tired of getting all the mail from the list, I don't have time to look at
it, and it's just getting to be a pain to delete the mail all the time when
my mail program beeps at me to tell me some new message has come in that I
have no interest in.

Back to archive top level